Friday, 21 June 2013

Happy, Crazy, Love

Assalaamulaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh!

Feeling happy? Bit..Crazy? Feeling love for the Almighty? Well that's great! How did you get there?  Not to say we don't all feel love for the Almighty its just sometimes we don't have it consistently & as passionately. A way- well my personal way- to get there, is take yourself out. Yeah, you heard it right ;) Take yourself out on a day, where you concentrate on Allah (SWT)'s bounties! SubhanAllah, it's truly amazing, try it one day. Go out simply to look at the sky, grass, trees..and say SubhanAllah! Go to a park, or a cafe...sit and read, take in the world, and be prepared to be amazed!

Go out after it's rained, or while its raining if your daring+ your mum lets you (Haha).  Take a long walk round a busy area, it might help. Or might not, depending on the type of person you are.

I think it's good to have a bit of personal time, in my opinion surrounding yourself  with friends constantly doesn't leave much time for reflection. I am an ultimate thinker, anyone who knows me can tell you that fo sure. I think, like all the time, I seriously mean ALL the time. I overthink, sometimes. But obviously don't be me, think about your actions, who you are, what you need to do to be a better person etc...but don't overthink. That probably won't help you. Personal time will help you to do this, well I think.. anyway. If you have another way, do share! Okay this was short but I gots to go now... Hey, I found this video from my faVo site, Productive Muslim..It's to do with reflecting on a verse, but I think it can be general reflection as well. So you know, take a look if your in the mood. Or not, if your not in the mood.



Have a nice day. Try out my advice if you want, let me know how it goes. Take care, and be happy! InshaAllah! :D See yous soon :) Wasalaam.



No comments:

Post a Comment